Mar 3, 2009

Please help


I need pix! If you have any pix of your visits to Cozumel that you like please send them my way. I don't mind if they are big. up to one meg is fine. Hoping to use them in some of my new promo videos. We like to see happy people on vacation having mucho fun.


Please send pix to tony@scubatony.com






DISCLAIMER:
By sending digital photos to Scubatony SA de CV, you agree that they may be used for video clips and promotional material. Expressed or written authorization is neither implied nor denied. You accept that Scubatony SA de CV may transpose any or all digital images in any format required to accomplish said promotional goal, even if that includes looking silly or being set to campy music.
Words jumble in my head as I try to be creative. You do hereby pinky swear not to take legal action or otherwise get mad at Scubatony SA de CV for any misinterpreted joke or poor judgment made by Scubatony SA de CV in the creation of such promotional videos. You also acknowledge that if you get famous and Hollywood calls you for a photo shoot, you bestow all credit for such fame to Scubatony SA de CV and further pinky swear to forward ten percent of all moneys or compensation from said Hollywood entity to Scubatony SA de CV forthwith. Whereby Scubatony SA de CV will withdraw from any further promo videos and begin a new career with said Hollywood entity as middle management/creative director.

2 comments:

  1. I'll send you some of my pics when I get a chance this weekend. Love the disclaimer. ;)
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlin. Would love to have um.. Anything you like is fine. Please keep them in full size. Hard to download but worth it

    ReplyDelete