Aug 25, 2009

National Parks Canada style

These are the continuing stories of Scubatony as he travels across the continent for Ride the Americas. The 16 thousand mile journey is focused on raising awareness for the National Safety Council's anti-cellphone while driving initiative. Blog post are almost daily and include lots of pictures and stories and a funny video or two. Follow along and enjoy your ride!

Riding going well. The scenery is pretty consistent. Lots of rolling hills and forest. Lots of forest! Seeing more wildlife although it remains elusive to the camera. Hope I don't hit a moose. That could ruin my day. I bet the moose would hate it too.
I lost a lot of time the other day when I had to change my chain and sprockets. The old chain was wearing out way too fast and the sprocket had gotten pretty chewed up so I decided better change it now before things get ugly out in the boonies.
HEre is a little video I crunched from a couple days back. I hope you like it.




Where is Scubatony now?

No comments:

Post a Comment