Aug 28, 2009

New video

These are the continuing stories of Scubatony as he travels across the continent for Ride the Americas. The 16 thousand mile journey is focused on raising awareness for the National Safety Council's anti-cellphone while driving initiative. Blog post are almost daily and include lots of pictures and stories and a funny video or two. Follow along and enjoy your ride!



It has been a cold and very very wet day. Spent the entire day trying to stay warm. It appears my Cozumel blood is too thin for the Yukon.
Keep seeing lots of motorcycle going the other way. Not one headed my direction yet. Not a good sign. Did meet a nice guy named Joe from Calgary today at a gas station. He had just come back from Prudhoe bay and said it was treacherous. I should use extreme caution and go slow. he said one guy crashed his KLR up there and turned back without making it all the way. He was really nice and gave me his extra fuel can. I was going to buy one in Fairbanks before I head up as the gas stops are 250 miles in between. I hope I can find someone to donate it to when I get back for the Haul road.

Here is a little video I put together yesterday. I hope you like it. I have not heard much feedback from anyone so if there is something you would like to see different please let me know.


Where is Scubatony now?

No comments:

Post a Comment