Sep 3, 2009

Alaska vistas

These are the continuing stories of Scubatony as he travels across the continent for Ride the Americas. The 16 thousand mile journey is focused on raising awareness for the National Safety Council's anti-cellphone while driving initiative. Blog post are almost daily and include lots of pictures and stories and a funny video or two. Follow along and enjoy your ride!


I have come to a new point of view in my trip. After failing to reach my goal of the arctic ocean it took me a day or two to realize that this trip really is not about destinations and there really is no failure. So taking the pressure off I think I can have a lot more fun now!
Huge thanks to everyone that offered encouragement and support when I was feeling down the other day. The road ahead looks sweet and I am rollin once more!
Here is a little vid of just a few of the sights from Alaska. This place truly is the last frontier!


Where is Scubatony now?

No comments:

Post a Comment