Sep 13, 2009

Vid O Rama!

These are the continuing stories of Scubatony as he travels across the continent for Ride the Americas. The 16 thousand mile journey is focused on raising awareness for the National Safety Council's anti-cellphone while driving initiative. Blog post are almost daily and include lots of pictures and stories and a funny video or two. Follow along and enjoy your ride!

I spent last night in campsite and ran across Dave from GB. He was bicycling to Argentina. Really cool guy. I had actually heard about him at a fruit stand the day before. Lionel said he would be a few days in front of me. And I found him! Small world comes full circle once more.
Dave has a nice website of his adventures.
check it out at www.davestravelpages.com



This is the one I wanted to post a while ago. I had to change the music a bit to make it acceptable to YOUtube.




Where is Scubatony now?

No comments:

Post a Comment